Chirbit Ideas and Tips
Every so often I’ll post a Chirbit Idea on Twitter. Here is a collection of the 13 I’ve posted so far. If you have a cool Chirbit Idea send it in! or share it on twitter with the #chirbit hashtag.
- Tell a joke like @smouty66 http://chirb.it/a0nFzD
- You can record a chribit straight from your browser using a mic or a webcam for up to 2 minutes
- Audacity is your friend – http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ – free open source recording and editing app
- Post your favorite movie quote and share it! http://chirb.it/t0y8OO – We are the music makers, the dreamers of the dreams
- Take some weight off of your shoulders. Apologize to someone http://chirb.it/3qG5mO
- Read a poem to someone – http://chirb.it/JGxpqk – T. S. Eliot’s – The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- How do you pronounce that? If you know another language or a hard to pronounce word. Share it. http://chirb.it/sHD7ND
- Click the little gear icon to access additional tools. Edit, reply to, delete a chirbit or get a short URL.
- Show off your awesome voice like Bryan Cox @coxtox http://chirb.it/5CMeNA
- You can search for chirbits by keyword, description and category then share them easily on twitter with our short URLs
- To see how others are sharing audio on twitter with chirbit search twitter with keyword ‘chirb.it‘ (our short URL)
- What is your favorite quote or saying? Record it and share it.
- If you want to use a high quality USB mic with chirbit, right click on the recorder to change your input device.